Tuesday 15 September 2009

Map to Body & Sole

Ok, I admit defeat with the embedding for the map. Ade very kindly told me how to do the embedding but for some reason I can't get the link to work. If you go to http://maps.google.co.uk/ and type in NG23 7EB then you will find the map to the clinic. So that is nearly as good.

I have been away for the weekend (on another fabulous No Hands Massage course where we spent a lot of time talking about colons and how to massage them! We did some other types of massage as well and I can honestly say that I have never had such fabulous massages. Fancy some of that? Give me a call).

Anyway, I digress. I have suddenly realised that it is less than two weeks to the Grand Opening and there is loads to do. I have to get the guest list sorted and the invitations done. We need a ribbon to cut and some wine to drink.... and I am doing the Macmillan Coffee morning on the same day as well. On top of all that my diary is completely full of client bookings. Which is excellent of course and I am not complaining, it is just tricky when it comes to delivering invitations.

So I had better get back to doing the guest list!


No comments:

Post a Comment