Sunday 16 August 2009

All the Painting Done (I think)

A long week with a paint brush at every spare moment but now virtually everything has been painted, including the inside of the cupboards! I am delighted with the overall effect and feel of it all. A lot of the equipment has been moved into the clinic and I am beginning to get a sense of what it will be like to use it in earnest.

I still need more storage in there and am in need of some two drawer filing cabinets. The proper metal office type that lock securely rather than the home office ones that seem a bit flimsy to me. I am happy with good second hand ones. Any suggestions?

A visit to Dunelm is called for as well. They have some nice room dividing screens that will be ideal for the therapy room and I am sure that some other bargains will be found. http://www.dunelm-mill.com/product/20196.htm

Clinic Name Competition
I am still getting entries for the competition for the clinic name; there are some very good ones and one (anonymous) one that really made me laugh! I am keeping an open mind though, so if you can come up with a name that happily reflects the various therapies that I offer, then you can still enter through http://tinyurl.com/nametheclinic The winner will be a celebrity for the day and cut the ribbon at the opening ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment