Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Greetings



Happy Christmas to you all, and Thank You for all your support this year. Body and Sole has gone from strength to strength and I have been amazed at how well the transition to Clinic work has gone. Having my own premises makes me feel as though I have actually arrived. My focus has sharpened and I am feeling much more efficient both in my work, and in my home life (the house has never been so organised and tidy!) It has been fabulous to realise that so many people have been thinking positive thoughts about this project, and I assure you that has really spurred me on. Thank you.

You may remember that each year Dave and I make a donation to a charity instead of sending Christmas Cards. This year Dave chose the Help for Heroes charity and we have sent a donation to them. If you want to know more about what they do then the link is http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

All that remains is for me to wish you a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment